Directional drilling is a technique whereby cables are installed underground without excavation. This clean, high-precision technique involves minimal disturbance to the environment.
Just a few of the advantages:
- Significant cost reduction
- Low traffic disruption
- Lines buried more deeply for better security
- Absolute minimum impact on the visual and ecological environment
RINET TELECOM IS AN EXPERT PROVIDER OF DIRECTIONAL DRILLING SERVICES
RINET TELECOM has developed a methodology in the management of directional drilling projects that has drawn accolades from its clients. Not only is it fast and efficient, it does not interfere with the client’s day-to-day business. Your underground ducts and cables are installed in a highly efficient and cost-effective way.
Directional drilling is especially favoured in these situations:
- Installation of electrical and telecommunication cables
- Installation of waterworks and sewer systems
- Installation of environmental sanitation equipment
- Repair of existing, obstructed ducts
Would you like to learn more about directional drilling and the way we can make it work for you?